Maine’s Premier Indoor Dog Swimming Facility
Fun. Fitness. Health
Pool temp is 83 degrees.
*WBW will not swim dogs who are actively coughing or who are being treated for kennel cough*
Kate will be judging The Maine Boat Yard Dog Trials
at the Maine Boats & Home Show at Rockland Harbor on Sunday, August 11 at 10:30 am. More details at www.MaineBoats.com
A year-round, safe, comfortable, and private area for your dog to exercise and have fun.
- Relieves pressure on the joints and allows muscles to relax
- Strengthens muscles
- Strengthens and supports joints and ligaments
- Improves circulation
- Excellent cardiovascular exercise (20 minute swim = brisk 4 mile walk)
- Superior weight loss aid (in conjunction with proper diet)
- Resistance of the water increases range of motion
- Relieves pain
- Improves confidence, relieves anxiety, reduces stress
Our 13 year old Labrador has been swimming with Kate for over a year now. It is a great alternative to her daily walk, and great fun for her. Best of all, the benefit to her ailing joints is visibly noticeable. Every dog should be so lucky!
Both of our boys learned to swim at Water Bark Wellness. Kate’s individual approach and attention to each dog’s needs and challenges ensures that each dog feels safe as they learn. We would highly recommend Water Bark Wellness to any dog owner
As you may remember, I was afraid of the water and did not know how to swim. Thanks to your patient instruction, I can now swim with confidence and eagerness in Lake Megunticook. Looking forward to more sessions this winter!